All singular scientific events with a presentation of a scientific topic
There are 5 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (5)
- 04 DecDr. Felix Karbstein, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"All-optical signatures of quantum vacuum nonlinearity and the Heisenberg-Euler effective action""
- 13 NovOliver Zimmer, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"PLACID NEUTRONS FOR FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS RESEARCH""
- 13 NovProf. Hartmut Abele, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"QUANTUM BOUNCING BALL GRAVITY SPECTROMETER""
- 09 NovAstrid Eichhorn, "Top mass from Asymptotic Safety"
- 02 NovStefano Pozzorini, "Theory precision for V+jet backgrounds to dark matter searches at the LHC"
- 26 OctMLL-Kolloquium: PD Dr. Robert Lahmann (Erlangen Center for Astroparticle Physics, Univ. Erlangen): Neutrinos as cosmic messengers: Why and how to detect them
- 26 OctValentin V Khoze, "Review of Higgsplosion"
- 23 OctProf. Chris Quigg, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:" Stable, doubly heavy tetraquark mesons"""
- 19 OctMLL-Kolloquium: Prof. Joan Sola Peracaula (Institute of Cosmos Sciences, Univ. of Barcelona (Spain)): 100 years of the cosmological constant Lambda in Einstein's equations: Is Lambda really constant in light of observations?
- 19 OctPavel Fileviez Perez, "New Physics: B and L Doorways"
- 17 Oct"Nucleon Electromagnetic Polarizabilities: Theoretical Uncertainties and Connections to Lattice QCD", by Prof. Harald Grießhammer (George Washington University, Washington, USA)
- 09 OctDr. Yannick Meurice, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"Applications of the Tensor Renormalization Group method to machine learning""
- 05 OctJorge Rosano, "Special Universe Talk: Photometry of variable stars and imaging celestial objects with an 8-inch telescope"
- 28 SepKazuki Sakurai, "Special Universe Talk: Natural and Unnatural SUSY in light of Proton Decay and Gauge Unification"
- 21 SepKazuki Sakurai, "Fruits of the Universe: Precision Gauge Unification in the MSSM"
- 18 SepProf. Aleksi Vuorinen, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"Neutron star properties from QCD""
- 12 SepProf. Monica Dunford: "Big Data and Lost Data - Future Directions in Dark Matter Searches at the LHC"
There are 1958 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (1958) fetching past events...