All singular scientific events with a presentation of a scientific topic
There are 3 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (3)
- 10 AugJohannes Buchner, "Special Universe Talk: A high-energy view of the galaxy-scale metal gas at z=0.5-3"
- 29 JunMLL-Kolloquium: Prof. Wolfgang P. Schleich (Institut f. Quantenphysik und Center for Integrated Quantum Science and Technology (IQST), Univ. Ulm): The Riemann Zeta Function and Quantum Mechanics
- 29 JunAlexander Rothkopf, "Non-Abelian chiral instability at high temperature"
- 27 JunPrompt and Displaced Signals in NMGMSB by Prof. Ben Allanach (Cambridge University, UK)
- 26 Jun“Four-loop QED corrections to the electron g-2”, by Dr. Stefano Laporta (INFN Bologna, Italy)
- 26 JunJohannes Buchner, "Special Universe Talk: The Compton-thick Growth of Supermassive Black Holes constrained"
- 22 JunMLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Martin Vollmann (Physik Department T31, TUM): Low frequency window for searches for indirect detection of Dark Matter
- 22 JunGiacomo Cacciapaglia, "Gauge-Higgs unification models: a reappraisal"
- 22 JunJohannes Buchner, "Fruits of the Universe: Astrostatistics toolkit of the 21st century astronomer"
- 20 JunDr. Angnis Schmidt-May (LMU) - "Massive spin-2 fields and their impact on cosmology"
- 19 Jun"Factorization for precision predictions of jet observables at the LHC", by Piotr Pietrulewicz (DESY Hamburg)
- 12 JunSudhir Vempati, "Special Universe Talk: Rescuing Gauge Mediation with Neutrinos"
- 08 JunMLL-Kolloquium: Prof. Laura Schreiber (Univ. Klinikum Würzburg/Comprehensive Heart Failure Center): Seeing is Understanding – From Imaging Technology to Preventing Heart Failure
- 08 JunJulien Lesgourgues, "Testing Dark Matter properties with cosmological surveys"
- 01 JunMLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Zinonas Zinonos (MPI f. Physik): Searching for Supersymmetry at the Large Hadron Collider: Quo Vadis?
- 30 May"Many Worlds in Perspective" - Prof. Heinrich Päs (Department of Physics, TU Dortmund)
- 22 MayWolfhart Zimmermann Memorial Symposium, May 22-23, 2017, programme under https://indico.mpp.mpg.de/event/4721/
- 19 MayArjen van Vliet, "Special Universe Talk: Cosmogenic neutrinos and gamma-rays constrain UHECR source models"
- 18 MayMLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Tina Pollmann (Physik Department E15, TUM) :The DEAP-3600 dark matter experiment
- 18 MayDiego Redigolo, "The R-axion"
- 17 MayNick Kylafis, "Special Universe Talk: Jets from compact objects: formation, content, and destruction"
- 16 MayProf. Joseph Conlon (Oxford University) - From string theory to Active Galactic Nuclei: searching for axions with X-rays
- 15 MayEwald Müller, "Münchner Physik Kolloquium: A New Window to the Universe: Direct Measurements of Gravitational Waves"
- 11 MayMLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Torsten Dahms (Universe Cluster and Physik Department TUM): Low-mass dileptons: A thermometer for the hottest stuff in the universe
- 11 MayGuy Moore, "QCD Axion mass - dark matter density relation"
- 09 MayProf. Timo Weigand (CERN/Univ.Heidelberg) - "F-Theory - From Geometry to Physics and Back in 60 Minutes"
- 04 MayMLL-Kolloquium: PD Dr. Oleg Brandt (Univ. Heidelberg): Looking out for New Physics through the Higgs Window
- 04 MayAnne Green, "Primordial black holes as a dark matter candidate"
- 02 MayDr. Andreas Ringwald (DESY) - Unifying Inflation with the Axion, Dark Matter, Baryogenesis, and the Seesaw Mechanism
There are 1908 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (1908) fetching past events...